What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What do you write in a graduation card for Covid?
“With everything going on, it makes me miss you even more. I hope you are learning all the fun things. You are so close to graduation and I can’t wait to celebrate along side you. I can’t wait to see you and hug you soon!
What is a good graduation message?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
What to say to parents of graduates?
Thank you. Dear Mom & Dad, Thank you so much for giving me all the best things you could give. Thank you so much for supporting and understanding me all this journey. Thank you so much, for being my parents.
What do you say to a graduating daughter?
Here’s to the door to new opportunities that has just opened for you, our daughter. Enjoy your graduation, we are so proud of you. Congratulations for your achievement. And here is wishing you all the success and happiness the world has to offer.