What is a role of a good student?
Student must be punctual and regular as well and should pay proper and continuous attention towards his final goal. Student should be considered equally important on all subject and It is the moral duty of every learner that he should provide proper respect and reverence to his teachers.
What are 3 examples of responsibility?
Some examples of responsibility include getting to work on time, taking care of children properly, paying rent or mortgage and paying taxes.
How do you act as a student?
The Basics of Being a Good Student
- Prioritize your life: Doing well in school should be your top priority.
- Study: There is no substitute.
- Always attend class.
- Do all of the homework and assigned reading.
- Develop self-discipline.
- Manage your time.
What are the 3 most important qualities of teachers in 21st century education?
So, what characteristics add up to the 21st-century teacher?
- The teacher of the 21st century is flexible & adaptive. …
- The 21st century educator is a lifelong learner. …
- The new educator is tech savvy. …
- The new educator is a team leader & collaborator. …
- The new teacher is creative & innovative.
What is the main role of school?
One primary function of a school is to socialize children. This means that, in the society of their peers, children learn acceptable behavior, reciprocal relationships, the norms of society, and appropriate conflict resolution.