What questions should I ask about online learning?
Questions to ask the online school
- How many hours do you expect kids to spend on online coursework each day and each week?
- What are some examples of typical assignments and deadlines?
- In terms of time and work, are your overall expectations the same as or different from a traditional school?
What are good questions to ask a college program?
- What makes this school special?
- What is this school proud of?
- How many undergraduate students attend this school?
- How many graduate students attend?
- How diverse is this campus?
- How financially sound is this school?
- What is this school’s bond rating? …
- What is the average class size of introductory courses?
What are five of the biggest questions about online education?
What Are Five of the Biggest Questions About Online Education?
- How do I know if online education is right for me? …
- How long will it take to complete an online program? …
- What financial aid is available for online education? …
- What will an online classroom environment be like? …
- How do I know an online program is credible?
What should I know before online college?
7 Things You Should Know Before Taking an Online Course
- #1 Student Effort = Student Success.
- #2 Online Classes Demand Excellent Time-Management Skills.
- #3 Online Classes are as Difficult as Traditional Classes.
- #5 Online Students Have Plenty of Opportunities to Interact with Their Peers.
- #7 Not All Online Degrees are Equal.
What are the disadvantages of online classes?
Ten Disadvantages of Online Courses
- Online courses require more time than on-campus classes. …
- Online courses make it easier to procrastinate. …
- Online courses require good time-management skills. …
- Online courses may create a sense of isolation. …
- Online courses allow you to be more independent.
What’s a good question to ask?
Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
What should I ask a college student?
Questions to Ask Current Students
- Why did you pick to attend this college?
- What was your freshman experience like?
- Do you feel there’s a good support / transition program for freshman students?
- What is your favorite thing about this college? …
- Where is your favorite study place on campus?
- Favorite place to eat?
What are typical college essay questions?
Tackling the Common App Essay Prompts
- Prompt #1: Share your story.
- Prompt #2: Learning from obstacles.
- Prompt #3: Challenging a belief.
- Prompt #4: Solving a problem.
- Prompt #5: Personal growth.
- Prompt #6: What captivates you?
- Prompt #7: Topic of your choice.
- Describe a person you admire.
Where can I ask questions online?
Herein find some best sites where you can ask questions and get answers from real people online.
- Answerbag. …
- Yahoo! Answers. …
- Blurt it. …
- WikiAnswers. …
- FunAdvice. …
- Askville. …
What are the biggest challenges facing online education today?
There are 5 common problems faced by students in eLearning classes and which they need to be solved through proper initiatives for the students’ future benefits:
- Adaptability Struggle. …
- Technical Issues. …
- Computer Literacy. …
- Time Management. …
How effective is online learning?
Online learning is certainly the more effective option for students, but it’s also better for the environment. The Open University in Britain have found that online courses equate to an average of 90% less energy and 85% fewer CO2 emissions per student than traditional in person courses.