St Mary’s boasts impressive scores in national surveys and university comparison tables. Ranked in the top 15 for teaching excellence in the UK, St Mary’s also has high student satisfaction and graduate employment rates.
Is St Mary’s University a Russell Group?
Less than a year after gaining university status, St Mary’s is already first among this country’s Catholic universities and ahead of three long-established Russell Group universities.
Why did you choose St Mary’s University?
By choosing Saint Mary’s, you choose a university recognized for excellence in our ability to engage students, provide outstanding teaching, offer vibrant learning communities, and produce successful outcomes.
What rank is St Mary’s University?
The University is ranked 8th in the UK for graduate employment, with 94.2%* of graduates employed or in postgraduate education six months after graduation (HESA), and ranked first in London for both course satisfaction and teaching satisfaction (Guardian University Guide 2020).
What rank is Teesside University?
Complete University Guide 2021. Teesside University is ranked joint 24th overall for student satisfaction in the Complete University Guide 2021. (130 institutions were ranked.) Teesside University is ranked 38th for graduate prospects in the Complete University Guide 2021.
What GPA is required for St Mary’s University?
A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, in all of the academic work attempted, is a good starting point for admissions. Students with GPAs between 2.0 and 2.49 (on a 4.0 scale) may be considered for probationary admission.
Is St Mary’s Law School hard to get into?
Mary’s Law ranks #138 in terms of student selectivity with an acceptance rate of 55.8% among those who applied for admission. St. Mary’s Law ranks #144 in terms of bar passage rate among first-time test takers (70.8%), and it underperforms by -3.7% the state of Texas’s overall bar passage rate of 74.5%.