How long should a resume be for college applications?
Your college application resume should be no longer than 2 pages. Many people also advise that one page is enough, but it completely depends on you and which aspects of your past you want to highlight in your application. Any longer than two pages and you’re in danger of the admissions committee not reading it.
Should I include a resume with my college application?
Absolutely Yes! Instead of provide a list of extracurricular activities, achievements, and leadership roles, you should provide the admission team with a story through your resume. …
What do I put on my resume if I have no experience?
Best Things to Put on a Resume When You Have No Experience
- Professional summary (even if you have no experience in your resume)
- Key skills you’ve learned in school and other experiences.
- Education and academic achievements.
- Classes, training and certifications.
- Personal or academic projects relevant to the job.