Or you can call 1-888-815-4514, answer security questions and the call centre will provide it for you.
How do I find out my loan number?
Help: How To Find Your Loan Number. Your 10-digit loan account number is printed in two areas on your monthly statement. The first location is at the top center of the statement in the area marked Account Number. The second location is on the tear off payment coupon on the right side above the due date.
How do I find my federal loan number?
To find out who your loan servicer is, visit your account dashboard, find the “My Aid” section, and select “View loan servicer details,” or. call the Federal Student Aid Information Center (FSAIC) at 1-800-433-3243.
Identifying Your Servicer.
Where can I find my federal student loan information?
StudentAid.gov is the U.S. Department of Education’s comprehensive database for all federal student aid information.
At StudentAid.gov, you can find:
- Your student loan amounts and balances.
- Your loan servicer(s) and their contact information.
- Your interest rates.
- Your current loan status (in repayment, in default, etc.)
How long is a student loan account number?
It’s a 10-digit number. It should be clearly identifiable on a statement or online account. Student loan account numbers are used as an identifying metric for borrowers in official correspondence. Learning how to find the student loan account number information is vital.
Who do I contact about student loans?
The myeddebt.ed.gov website helps student loan borrowers, who are in default, to arrange debt payments. There are multiple ways to contact the Default Resolution Group, or you may call 1-800-621-3115.
Is my account number the same as my loan number?
You have two identifiers: an overall account number, and a loan number for each loan you have with us. … Your individual loan numbers, which are each 16 digits long, are not shown in your online profile. However, both your account and your loan numbers appear on your monthly statements.
How do I find my loan account number L&T?
How can I check my loan details?
- You can also check your loan account no. by clicking- …
- You can check loan details by sending below mentioned message code to 9212025555 from your registered mobile no. a. ‘ …
- You can also contact helpline no. 7264888777 or write to us at email@example.com with your registered email id.
How do I find details of old loans?
The best way to find out information on your recent payment history is to look at your credit report. It will have a detailed summary of any loans you may have taken out.
How do I find my student loan balance?
Checking Your Federal Student Loan Balances
- Head to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) The Department of Education runs the NSLDS. From here you can create a Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) or log in with your existing account. …
- Contact Your School. Sometimes not all loans show up in the NSLDS.
How do I know if I have a student loan?
Another way for you to determine if you have a federal loan is by accessing the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS®) site using your FSA ID. The NSLDS site displays information on all federal loan and grant amounts, outstanding balances, loan statuses, and disbursements.