What are good things to put in a care package?
Care package ideas:
- Stress ball or fidget spinner.
- Coffee (or a gift card to a coffee shop)
- Water bottle.
- Healthy snacks like granola bars, dried fruit, mixed nuts or trail mix.
- Study supplies like notecards, highlighters, colored pens and sticky notes.
- Candy and chocolate.
- Chewing gum.
- Stress relief candle.
What can I send a college student?
Studious Student Care Package
- Pens and pencils (especially ones with fun designs)
- Handheld pencil sharpener.
- Classical music CD.
- Sticky notes.
- USB drive.
- Paper clips.
What should you not send in a care package?
DON‘T send adult entertainment, alcohol or drugs (these items are illegal and can get the soldier in trouble) DON’T send aerosols or pressurized products. DON’T send firearms or ammunition (we’re already armed and this is illegal) DON’T send perishable foods.
What are care packages?
: a package of useful or pleasurable items that is sent or given as a gift to another (such as a college student)
What do you send to a stressed college student?
8 Great Items to Bust Your College Stress
- The Friendly Swede Stress Relief Squishy Balls. …
- Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs. …
- Yogi Kava Stress Relief Tea. …
- YnM Weighted Blanket. …
- Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith. …
- Super Z Outlet Liquid Desk Toy. …
- BodyJ4You Spinner Band Rings (3 Set)
What do you send homesick college students?
The Best Care Package Ideas For College Students
- Homesick Candle. (Source: Homesick Candle) …
- Starbucks gift cards. …
- Reusable travel mug. …
- Healthy snack boxes. …
- Loads of cleaning supplies. …
- New face masks. …
- Money Tree plant.
How much does it cost to send care packages?
In most cases, the U.S. Postal Service will be your best bet for cheap shipping. For heavy items, consider using USPS flat-rate boxes. The boxes, which themselves are free, are available in three sizes and are shipped at a standard rate regardless of weight: $5.80 for a small, $12.35 for medium and $17.45 for large.
How do you send mail to a college student?
The Address. Make sure to begin every email you write with an address line: “Dear Professor Smith,” is a safe and effective formula, at least for a first email. Do not, under any circumstance, begin an email to a college professor or administrator with “Hi,” “Hello,” or “Hey,” by itself.
Can you send flowers to a dorm room?
Why send flowers to your college student? … Both bouquets can be hand-delivered straight to your student’s door. Opt for a Plant. If flowers aren’t really your teenager’s thing, plants make great gifts as well since they can add some nice decor and a bit of life to a college dorm.