What are 3 activities you can do at UCLA?
Explore the UCLA Campus
- Center for the Art of Performance (CAP) at UCLA. Featuring an astounding array of performers, the Center for the Art of Performance showcases arts and entertainment at UCLA. …
- Franklin D. Murphy Sculpture Garden. …
- The Hammer Museum. …
- UCLA Store.
What are some fun things to do near UCLA?
- Beverly Hills / Rodeo Drive – 4 miles.
- Hollywood – 8 miles.
- Malibu Pier – 15 miles.
- Mildred Mathias Botanical Garden at UCLA – 0.5 miles.
- Pershing Square – 14.2 miles.
- Runyon Canyon – 7.7 miles.
- Santa Monica Pier – 6 miles.
- The Grove at the Farmer’s Market – 6 miles.
Is UCLA a fun school?
UCLA is definitely a party school; between Greek Life and the social scene Thursday through Sunday nights, you can definitely find a place to “get jiggy with it.” However, UCLA students are also serious about their academics; they are highly competitive and work hard to attain good grades.
What are the pros and cons of UCLA?
UCLA Pros and Cons
- Weather can’t be stated enough.
- The dorm food is amazing. …
- Campus and the surrounding area is clean and safe.
- The campus is beautiful.
- Academics are great. …
- Basketball games are some of the most fun I’ve had in my life.
- The people, though often competitive, seem to be nice and genuine for the most part.
How can I get into UCLA?
How to Get Into UCLA
- Aim for a GPA of 4.0 or higher.
- Aim for a composite ACT score in the 30s.
- Score between 1370 and 1500 (and as close to 1500 as possible) on your SAT.
- Take and excel in complex and challenging courses (Honors, AP, IB, etc.)
- Participate in extracurricular activities, particularly in leadership roles.
Does UCLA have a bar?
The last and most iconic stop is Rocco’s, the cornerstone of the UCLA bar scene. … There are definitely more than a few places to get trashed— UCLA style.
What bars do UCLA students go to?
UCLA students definitely need to treat themselves after that work out.
Top 10 UCLA Bars You’ll Want to Throw Down at
- Sepi’s. …
- Barney’s Beanery. …
- Basement Tavern. …
- Bar Hayama. …
- Frida Mexican Cuisine. …
- Yen Sushi & Sake Bar. …
- Brü Haus. …
- The Glendon Bar and Kitchen.