If this is your first time logging onto Infinite Campus, the username is Student ID(this can be obtained from your school) your password is the student’s first name initial, last name initial followed by birth date using a 6 digit number: for example Jim Smith born on May 6, 1999 would have a password of js050699.
How do I find my Student ID on Infinite Campus?
Click on Infinite Campusat the bottom of the page. The Campus Portal Sign Inpage will display. Log in with your Parent Username and Password. Information about your student will be displayed, including their Student Number, which is located next to your student’s picture.
How do I add students to Infinite Campus?
1) To add a person, click on Index>Census>Add Person. This will bring up the Person Search screen. 2) Perform a Person Search to see if the person to be entered is already in Infinite Campus.
How do I get my transcript from Infinite Campus student?
- Have your parent/guardian log in to the Infinite Campus Portal. …
- On the homepage, choose “SELECT A STUDENT” from the dropdown menu at the top.
- From the menu on the left, select “Reports.”
How do I change my grade in infinite campus as a student 2021?
After posting grades for a section…
- In the green column, click on the grade you want to change.
- Click the down arrow that appears.
- A drop down menu will appear from which you can click on the grade you want. Do so.
- Repeat for all grades you want to change.
- Click Save.
Can I Find My GPA on Infinite Campus?
Click on “Grades” on the left-hand side of the page. … All student’s grades will appear. a. If only classes show up, click on “Expand All” on the top.
How do parents log into Infinite Campus?
Logging in from a Web Browser
- Visit infinitecampus.com and click Login at the top right.
- Search for your District Name and State. Select your district from the list.
- Click Parent/Student.
- Click either Campus Parent or Campus Student.
- Enter the Username and Password provided by your school. …
- Click Log In!
How do I log into Infinite Campus for the first time?
If this is your first time logging onto Infinite Campus, the username is the student’s Student ID (this can be obtained from your school) your password is the student’s first name initial, last name initial followed by birth date using a 6 digit number: for example James Arthur Montgomery born on September 11, 2001 …
Can you change your name in Infinite Campus?
Once created, your CampusID username cannot be changed. To change other information, click your name at the top of the header bar next to the button. Log Off Page 8 COMMUNITY HELP – CREATING AND MANAGING YOUR CAMPUSID 8 Transforming K12 Education® ©2019 Infinite Campus, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 1. 2.
What does dropped mean in Infinite Campus?
If your grade says “Dropped”, the instructor: Dropped the highest and/or lowest grade item in this category. Dropped this assignment so it does not count toward the final grade.
What is the purpose of Infinite Campus?
Infinite Campus contains student administration features, which will help automate the K-12 education records process. For example, attendance, behavior, enrollment, health records, special education records and school census records can all be managed using Infinite Campus.
What is OLR in Infinite Campus?
Staff Processing. Online Registration (OLR) Staff Processing contains tools for reviewing and adding parent registration information to Infinite Campus. Existing parents can update their demographic, household, and student data while parents new to the district can submit their information for the first time.