What is the hardest medical school to get into?
What are the hardest medical schools to get into?
|School Name||Acceptance rate||MCAT composite score|
|Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine Roanoke, VA||2.3%||N/A|
|Stanford University Stanford, CA||2.3%||N/A|
|Nova Southeastern University FORT LAUDERDALE, FL||2.7%||N/A|
|Georgetown University Washington, DC||2.7%||N/A|
Are B’s bad for medical school?
Sure, medical schools can accept a transcript with a lot of B’s but the MCAT score has to be outstanding and there have to be other intangibles that make up for the lower GPA. If you’re premed you know the list of intangibles. Some students also have a very compelling personal story.
Who are the happiest doctors?
Here is our list of the top 10 happiest doctor specialties according to work-life balance and personality:
- Dermatology. …
- Anesthesiology. …
- Ophthalmology. …
- Pediatrics. …
- Psychiatry. …
- Clinical Immunology/Allergy. …
- General/Clinical Pathology. …
- Nephrology. A nephrologist treats diseases and infections of the kidneys and urinary system.
What country has the hardest medical school?
The hardest countries to become a doctor are the U.S. and Canada, because they both require completion of an undergraduate degree first, scoring highly on the MCAT and completing Medical School.
What is the hardest medical specialty?
Competitive programs that are the most difficult to match into include:
- Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery.
- General Surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgery.
- Plastic Surgery.
Which medical school has the highest acceptance rate?
Medical Schools with Highest Acceptance Rates
- University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center. …
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences. …
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences. …
- University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine. …
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University.
What Medical School has lowest acceptance rate?
10 Med Schools With the Lowest Acceptance Rates
|SCHOOL (NAME) (STATE)||TOTAL APPLICANTS||ACCEPTANCE RATE|
|New York University (Grossman)||9,243||2.2%|
|Stanford University (CA)||6,800||2.3%|
|University of Arizona—Tucson||9,563||2.3%|
|Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine||4,299||2.3%|