|Regular Decision Deadline||rolling|
|Early Decision Deadline||N/A|
|Early Action Deadline||N/A|
Does St John’s University have an application fee?
The college welcomes all serious applicants; there is no fee to apply.
Is St John’s University free?
St. John’s offers a free online application for all 100+ undergraduate programs, and graduate applications carry a low cost for most programs. St. John’s offers undergraduate degrees, master’s degrees, advanced certificates, doctoral degrees, and J.D. and LL.
How long does it take to hear back from St John’s?
|DECISION TYPE||DEADLINE||ADMISSIONS DECISION RETURNED|
|Early Action||November 15||December 15|
|Regular Decision||January 15||February 15|
|Rolling Admission (Fall)||after February 15||Within 2-3 weeks|
|Rolling Admission (Spring)||until January 1||Within 2–3 weeks|
What majors is St John’s known for?
St. John’s University (NY) Majors
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services. 26%
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences. 10%
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs. 10%
- Health Professions and Related Programs. 9%
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services. 8%