Recognized by U.S. News & World Report as the country’s most innovative school, Arizona State University is where students and faculty work with NASA to develop, advance and lead innovations in space exploration. This is where Nobel laureates and Pulitzer Prize winners teach master learners.
Why is Arizona State University so popular?
opportunities for success.” The university has many strong academic departments and programs of study, and students are quick to brag that ASU has “one of the best journalism schools in the nation” as well as a “renowned business school” and “great engineering program.” “Research opportunities” abound across academic …
What is ASU best in?
Arizona State University–Tempe Rankings
- #103 in National Universities (tie)
- #68 in Best Colleges for Veterans (tie)
- #16 in Best Undergraduate Teaching (tie)
- #131 in Best Value Schools.
- #1 in Most Innovative Schools.
- #191 in Top Performers on Social Mobility (tie)
- #46 in Top Public Schools (tie)
Is ASU hard to get into?
How hard is it to get into ASU and can I get accepted? The school has a 86% acceptance rate ranking it #7 in Arizona for lowest rate of acceptance.
Why Does ASU have a bad reputation?
ASU as a whole has a bad reputation, but it”s not a bad school. The reputation comes from a very high acceptance rate and status as a “party school”. The quality of education is nowhere as bad as the reputation and it is infinitely more credible than for profit places like DeVry or University of Phoenix.
Is ASU worth the money?
The degree from ASU is worth while, though it probably depends on what field you plan on specializing in. I can say from my experience though that you would be best served networking and working while in college to establish your professional networks, and not just rely on the degree when you get out.
What to know before going to ASU?
20 Things Every ASU Freshman Needs To Know
- Invest in a refillable water bottle. …
- Bring as many summer clothes as you can. …
- Get a bike (or any other mode of transportation). …
- Schedule as many classes as close to your ASU freshman dorm (or wherever you parked your car) as possible. …
- Wear comfortable shoes to class.
What are the requirements to get into Arizona State University?
To be admitted to ASU, you will need one of the following:
- top 25% in high school graduating class.
- 3.00 GPA in competency courses (4.00 = “A”)
- ACT: 22 (24 nonresidents)
- SAT: 1120 (1180 nonresidents)